Thanksgiving !!!

6:46 PM

 












my sister's outfit for thanksgiving!!
 



 
Happy belated thanksgiving!! Yesterday was so yummy, and so nice seeing my family all together! I am so thankful for everyone in my life. I can't put to words how thankful I am. I am truly blessed. This thanksgiving we had some yummy turkey of course and some pork, ham, mash potato, and you kind of get the rest the normal thanksgiving dinner. Even the family dog got some yummy food too! I love my crazy family and I had such a great time with them! I even when shopping afterwards for a little as a black Friday!
 
Till Then,
Melanie S.
 
 
 
my sisters outfit:
Dress: forever21
High socks: forever21
Shoes: forever21
Blazer: h&m
Bracelet: Alex and Ani
Ring: Francesca's 
 
My outfit:
Dress: Tjmaxx
Shoes: my sister's closet
Watch: fossil


You Might Also Like

0 comments