Key West & Cozumel- Spring Break 2K16 pt.3

9:06 PM

And Finally the last day :(

Day 5

    Day 5 was a sea day so we went to just chill by the pool till  2 where we then decided to go and play an intense game of bingo, and when I say intense I mean INTENSE cause the winner could win up to 2,500 dollars! Sadly there was no luck in my family but still it was a fun/stressful experience. After bingo we went walking around, did a little shopping,  just finding ways to kill time until dinner. Though right before dinner we went to go see a hypnotist. Now before even entering the theater I had no idea what I was about to watch, also I really didn't believe in this stuff. But after the show I was in shock, I could not believe that he was able to control their actions without any of them resisting. I really do recommend to go watch one of these shows because it is really something else, You will be  shocked and if you dare go ahead and volunteer to get hypnotized.
     Then dinner came around but after that we just went straight back to the room to finish packing.

This was my family's first time on this cruise line and it was really fun. The employees are really friendly. They are what made these past five days the best it could be. 100% recommend to take some time off even if it's only for a few days. Everyone needs some time away from the world. :)

(I didn't really take any pictures the last day, so just enjoy the couple I have.)


 
 


 
Till Then,
Melanie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments