The Monthly trends: Getting Your Life Together!

8:15 PM

Hi Peeps!
     I decided to start a new segment on here, called The Monthly Trends. The title is pretty much self explanatory, but every month I will be covering a few trends that are popular.

     So this month there was something that caught my attention.. and that something is called the..

 

    Now you are probably thinking, "what the heck is a bullet journal?" Well I am about to tell you. I came across a Buzzfeed article about it and surprisingly it seems pretty neat. Technically it is a To-Do List, Planner, and Diary in one. This journal is probably the most organized journal you'll ever have. It is a great way to get your life back on track and it is a lot of fun(designing at least). The bullet journal is perfect for anyone.

     Also feel free to search up ideas for your bullet journal, yet I am going to show you the simplest way you can start creating your very own bullet journal.

 The Journal.

     Now of course you are going to need a journal, but don't just buy a random one. Get one that is perfect. You would want one that is easy to carry around and has enough room to write in. For this example I did not write in a journal instead I used blank sheets of paper to make it easier to see, and you will see mine is a bit empty but I just wanted you guys to get the concept of it rather then the material written on it. Also p.s  I am not an artist so sorry for my lame doodles :)

The Index

     This will be the first page of your bullet journal. These pages are exactly like the index pages of a book, it will have the important topics of your journal and the corresponding page numbers. Also I put a key in my Index just to be even more organized, but again it is up to you if you want to add that.

The Future logs

    Future logs are the pages where you can write big upcoming events, but personally for me I would  use these pages to write in my set goals and aspirations along with the major events I have in the certain months.
 

 Tracking Pages

 Use these pages to track down anything, from books to workouts to even diet plans. In my example I used these pages for movies and books, I write down the movies I want to see and or already seen along with a rating, and books that I want to read or have already read. In addition to those pages I thought it would be neat to add my bucket list, because why not.


 Weekly/Monthly Log pages

     Now my pages are little different from the ones on the Buzzfeed article. My weekly log is more of a Monthly log because I don't have a lot going on in one week and I found it best to do it monthly. So what I did was color coordinate my To-do's with the week that it associates with, but again you can do whatever works best for you. Then on the right is the daily pages where you could write anything like the To-do's for the day and a little dairy entry.


 And the rest of the pages will be continuing on the monthly logs and daily logs.

Now that pretty much covers how a bullet journal works and looks like. Why not give it a try and see if it actually helps you get your life together.

I hope you enjoyed this months trend.

Till Then,
Melanie S.





You Might Also Like

0 comments