Happy holidays !

10:38 AM

 I know this is a little late but I just made it home from my trip and I'm so tired from that car ride yet I have many things I want to post, But anyways Merry belated Christmas to all of u guys !! Again I know not many of you celebrate Christmas so happy holidays to you !! These pictures are from my Christmas party I had with my family from New Jersey! Plus the trip we took to my friends lodge in Pennsylvania in the mountains on Christmas Day and when we went snowboarding the day after ! Enjoy !


Till Then, 
Melanie S.


CHRISTMAS EVE PARTY ! 




 
My outfit:
dress: h&m
boots:  Forever 21
 






Spending Christmas Day in Pennsylvania! 



it just like a big slumber party









Snowboarding day !! 








im on the left and my sister on the right

You Might Also Like

0 comments