Merry Little Christmas.

11:23 AM

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! This year was a weird one with the temperature being so hot in December, yet it is one to remember. Also today we celebrate of the birth of Jesus Christ, "And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son."( John 5:11.)

  This Christmas I decide to give a lot more presents to my family then I did last year. I love seeing everyone happy when they open their gifts, just hugging and kissing. It is a very special time of the  year. I hope you guys got up bright and early to open the presents this year. Again Merry Christmas hope you spend a wonderful time with your family and friends today, and New Years here we come!

 

Just some pictures from yesterday of my family Christmas party.








 
Till Then,
Melanie S. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments