The Monthly Trends: Tech and style!

10:36 PM

Hey guys
Its time for this month's trends.
July actually had a lot of going on, with fashion, technology, beauty, etc.
but some were worth talking about.

One trend would have to be jeans and not just any type of jeans I am talking about kick flare jeans.  I got myself a pair at H&M for only 15 dollars, and let me tell you they are my new favorite jeans! They are the perfect color and they are a must have. These kick flare jeans are very playful and add the right amount of spice to an ordinary jean and tee outfit. But not only are these jeans becoming the biggest buy, so are a bunch of different styles of jeans. For example: high low jeans, Patched up jeans, Embroider jeans, cut up jeans, etc. Now it is time for your jeans to stand out.





Another trend is actually an app for your phone. No it is not Pokémon Go. It actually a photography app. Now if you are like me and love taking lots of photos and being artistic with them then this app is for you. It's called Polaroid Swing. This app is pretty cool because they've "ditched physical photos in favor of something a bit like gifs." (stated in the apps description) in this app you capture a picture and they come alive. The set up is actually very clean and pretty awesome. I know when I get bored I can just stroll down the highlights page and find amazing "photos." the way I would like to describe it as a quicker version of live photos for iPhone that you are able to share with others. It is actually very easy to use and there are a lot of options when editing the gif like photo that you have captured. So far it has a pretty big community yet people should give it a try especially if you are getting tired of looking at still pictures. If you do end up getting the app, you should follow your fellow friend: @melsol21 :) thanks.


 
Click on these links to see some cool polaroid swings:
Till Then,
Melanie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments