Come get ready with me for Christmas eve!

6:31 PM

 Tonight is the night!
My family is getting together to throws a nice party for christmas and we always dress up for this holiday so I thought it would be a sweet idea to let you guys get ready with me!


To start off I am going to go straight for the face. I washed my face with the organic face wash from burt bees and then put on a face mask that exfoliates your skin when you wash it off, it's from clinique.




While this mask dries I decided to do my hair.

Hair Time!


For tonight's look I wanted to do a slick back bun parted in the middle hairstyle. I think any slick back hairstyle is very elegant and great for any occasion. I show you how I did my slick back look just below. 







To make it even more slick I use an old washed toothbrush and put even more gel in it, making sure that my hair hopefully stay throughout the night. (Funny story: once my sister try to do this trick and while she was doing this she thought she had used an old toothbrush but instead she used mine. I didn't find out until later when I went to go brush my teeth.. )




Here is the back, which to me looks like a birds nest, but when I do this hairstyle I like the messy bun look at the back. But again it is whatever you like.


Next step is to wash off this face, spray some rose water,  moisturize, and then start with my makeup.

Let's Bake the face!


Here is my end look. I kept it nice and simple.




Changing Time! 

Now I'm gonna change into my outfit for the night. Tonight's look is going to consist of a nice bright red romper, with nude/pink heels, and small gold jewelry. All thanks To Forever 21!  






And that's it, I am ready for the night! 
Thank you all for sticking with me to the very end. 
Happy holidays! 




Till Then, 
Melanie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments