Day 3 !

6:18 PM










  
   When we would have the day at sea, it was a day to relax and enjoy the ship. So on this day we did our own little adventure. First I spent time with my little sister and her friends playing mini golf ( which I failed at by the way). Then on the way to find some food, we stop to watch the Dream Works parade which was nice. My friend, Ashley, and I went to Johnny Rockets and had some delicious fries and milkshakes! After that little snack we met up with our other friends and I watched them while they did some cool and fun tricks on the flowrider. later in the day I also met up with one of my cousins in the children pool and yes as fun as it looks I did go run through the water park. As the day came to an end I went to the back of the boat and watched the sun go down, that day was a fun and relaxing day at sea. This cruise was amazing and I do recommend this cruise to anyone who has thought about taking a vacation like this, it is literary the best.

                Till then,
                    Melanie S.




You Might Also Like

0 comments