Day 4!

3:22 PM

 
 
 
 
My mom and I with the gorgeous view behind us!

melsol

melsol

melsol

melsol

melsol

melsol


melsol

melsol

melsol

melsol

Hey guys, I am sorry I haven't posted anything in while I have been busy, but anyways here is the famous and beautiful St. Thomas! WOW is all that I said when I reached the World Famous  Mountain Top. It was a breath taking view and I still have that as my lock screen. Now to get to the top we had to take open truck, and one thing that freaked me out a little is that they drive on the opposite side then I'm use to! We also stopped at flea markets and saw inside the beautiful towns of St. Thomas. I seriously want to live there. Also seeing the houses on top the mountains were so cool for someone that never really sees mountains. Then we went to the beach which was so calming and swimming in the clear blue was perfect!

    Till then!
        Melanie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments