First day look!!

6:58 PM








Hey guys I know how stressful the first day of school could be and especially picking out an outfit! I had to pick this outfit out before I went to bed and it took a while! I was going for a comfy but stylist kind of look and I also wanted to interpret my new flats!! I don't know if you can tell but I rolled up the sleeves of the shirt( which is my new favorite shirt by the way !!) also I did the same for the pants! I hope this gives you guys any ideas for an outfit for the first day or just a day for school! Trust me when I tell you this is super comfy no doubt!!!!

           Till Then everyone!
                  Melanie S.


                                           Jeggings = Old Navy
                                           T-shirt  = Old Navy
                                           Flats = Forever 21
                                           Backpack = TJmaxx
                                           Bracelets  = Cotton on & Pandora


photographer: Camille V.

You Might Also Like

0 comments