Where Dream Really Do Come True !

4:02 PM




Tower of Terror



WE WENT TO NEW YORK CITY!!!!





There was nothing :(



sorry for my awkwardness but I really like what the shop behind me is called !!







IT WAS SUPER HOT WE HAD TO STOP BY THE SODA STAND THAT HAD MIST COMING OUT OF IT!







  Disney World ! I had such a great time being with my lovely family friends and family! We went to Hollywood studios. We rode the two famous rides known in the park the Aerosmith roller coaster and the tower of terror !! We also went a Frozen sing-a-long which of course I sang my heart out! Then from there we went to explore and found ourselves  in New York City! it was also SUPER HOT, so we went to find AC as quick as we could! I also we went to see some characters, even my favorite one Minnie Mouse! Everyone had a such a great time going back really soon!

         Till Then,
                Melanie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments