Hello World! I missed Ya

9:43 PM

September Favorites!

Hey beautiful people! I am sorry that it has been awhile since I post anything. So to make it up I decide to tell you what's up! Now u see I was going to post my outfit that I had on the first day of autumn (which was September 23), but the thing is the weather wasn't being so nice, so I couldn't even go outside to home from school, it was horrible day! My outfit and hair got ruin so I decided to just forget that post! Then I got sick ( which I still am by the way) it sucks not being able to breathe when I'm laying down. But I got to watch some movies on Netflix and catch up with my shows! Now for this post I decide to try a new thing which is monthly favorites and also rate some movies and shows also give my opinion on them. I also wanted to tell you guys some of my favorite songs right now! LETS START! (:

Movie reviews:


MR.NOBODY
 Starring: Jared Leto, Sarah Polley, Diane Kruger, Juno Temple, Clare Stone

Rated : R  and was filmed in 2009

 it is about a man name Mr. nobody is the last mortal alive in the world and begins to review his life at the age of 120 trying to see if he made the right decisions in his life. this movie was very good! I like how it made me think at some points. Also I really like Jared Leto in this movie, it is a drama, sci-fi. and normally I don't like sci-fi movies but this one was very interesting and I do recommend it!








                                        GIRL MOST LIKELY


   
Starring: Kristen Wiig , Annette Bening, Matt Dillon, Darren Criss

Rated : PG-13 and filmed in 2012

this movies is a comedy. And it is pretty funny. it is about a successful woman  goes home after staging an unsuccessful suicide to try to get her boyfriends attention. then she get home to see her mom and brother in the same house but a unfamiliar guy is renting her room. this movie does go into romance a little but it is a funny movie!




                                                                     

     WHAT MAISIE KNEW                                                               

Starring: Julianne Moore, Steve Coogan, Alexander Skarsgard, Joanna Vanderham

Rated: R  filmed in 2012


this movie was very interesting too this is drama and an independent movie. it is about the perceptive of a 6- year- old girl being in the middle of her parents divorce, and while her parent fight for her. it is very intense movie too ! just something about it I liked !



REVENGE

Starring:  Emily Vancamp, Joshua Bowman, Gabriel Mann, Madeleine Stowe, Barry Sloane, Nick Wechsler,  Christa b. Allen, Henry Czerny

Rated TV-PG filmed 2011 and still filming

This show is about a young woman moves to the Hamptons and she charms the pants off her neighbors and the same time planning their downfall for sins committed against her family. this is my favorite show plus 90210 !! ( which you should check out !) again this show is so awesome, this is very dramatic and after every episode I am dying to know what happens next.





STUCK IN LOVE 
 Starring: Greg Kinnear, Jennifer Connelly, Lily Collins, Nat Wolff, Kristen Bell, Logan Lerman, Liana Liberato
 
Rated: R and filmed in 2012
 
this movies is my all time favorite and I would watch it everyday if I could! like I have already watched it 3 times! this movie is a romance but it is soo good!! it is about the lives of the Borgen family that are writers and each member ends up falling in love sooner or later but it isn't easy! this movie made me laugh, cry, smile, and when movie make me do all that it is the best movie!! totally recommend it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Music!

this is going to be my top 5 songs that I'm always listening too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Other Cool Stuff!

another thing I liked is the Polaroid camera which is such a cool and pretty idea when you just want to take some pictures
 
one coffee I tried that I'm in love with is the Pumpkin spice!! Omgosh sooo good !!! 
 
that is all for September favorites  and I know it is already October but that is okay !!
another post coming soon!
Till Then,
Melanie S.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments