Dance like nobody is watching and Sing like nobody can hear you! its concert time

8:41 PM

Hey everyone! Since it is Thursday lets do a throw back to Monday when I went to a concert and I got to see MKTO, Christina Perri, Becky G, and Demi Lovato! it was so much fun and I enjoyed every part of it! here are some pictures and videos of that night, I hope you enjoy them!!
Till Then,
Melanie S. 
 
 

Rafiki Bracelets! they help support the women in Kenya!

Demi lovato is about to come on!!
















Christina Perri songs: Jar of Heart, Arms

Becky G: Shower
 
 
Demi Lovato songs : Really Don't Care, My love is like a star, Warrior, Two pieces



( I apologize if the quality of the video is bad in full screen I don't know what happen. but don't worry I will learn soon! thank you! )

You Might Also Like

0 comments