Next Stop Savannah Georgia!!

8:53 PM

Day 1! Normal blog

On My Way to Georgia


This a park square


The Armstrong house or soon to be a law school


Me and my little sister in Forsyth Park 




A little snack(:

River Street


My Parents(:

their vision of a regular lemonade lol!
 







Goodnight Savannah!
For my labor day weekend I went on a road trip to the amazing city Savannah, Georgia! I loved it there it was so calm and at the same time filled with life! It reminded me of New York, a little bit of New Jersey, but it was much cleaner, less people, and older. So for the first day we got there around the afternoon so we decided to go look around. We ended up going to the beautiful Forsyth park and it was lovely! One of my favorite thing in Savannah was the trees, I was in love how big they were and the Spanish moss coming out from the edges it was beautiful! Also those big trees were everywhere so when we walked to the park or anywhere we would have the best shade! In Savannah there are many squares and when I say square I mean park squares. they are so pretty I wished we had some where I live! Then after the park we went to our hotel and it had a view of the historic river street! River Street was filled with stores and restaurants and of course it was so alive during the day and night! We had a little snack then headed off to go eat dinner, which we ate on a river cruise boat. it was again very nice and the food was alright for me.

 

for the outfit for dinner:

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt : Forever 21
Shoes:  Lucky Brand
Accessories: watch is fossil and bracelet is Pandora
 
Till Then,
Melanie S.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments