Lets Look Aound!

10:11 PM

Waking up early to start the new day! The second day in Savannah we decided to eat outside of the hotel and I can tell you that we eat in the best breakfast place (in my opinion) in Savannah! But of course we walked to the place so it was a chance to look around Bay Street (which is a street where there are shops and restaurants) also we passed by a lovely national park  where there was kids playing and many people walking around enjoying the beautiful weather and relaxing music. So after breakfast we kept on walking around looking at the local shops and planning what to do today. Which we decided to take a trolley and go to museums.  We visited at least three museums two art and one of the house that had the first plumbing system. Then the trolley took us around explaining places and we also saw the place where "Forrest Gump" was filmed which was neat. Also visited the St. john catholic cathedral which I been wanting to see the minute we arrived in Savannah. the trolley took us to the central market where we had lunch and while eating we had a rock band playing and they were so good!! To end the day we went across River Street to see the sunset then ended up eating at sea food place where I had the best shrimp ever!! the second day was one busy day and it was a lot of fun!
Till Then,
Melanie S.
( couldn't take many pictures of the museums because they didn't allow it sorry but I snapped a little bit for you)  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I thought this was pretty cool!! Just in case you don't know what this is, this is a clock back in the days,  people would come to the park to check the time.

 
 
 
 
 

this is actually one of my favorite piece in the first art museum we went to, it represents the ages in life while dealing with stuff as you get older, to me it says a lot.

 
this girl statue was the famous Bird Girl. the plate below says " we are confident, I say and willing rather to be absent from the boy, and to be present with the lord" ll Corinthians 5:8
 
 
 
 
 
the challenge was to find a spot on the board and try to make something out from it and I made this lol
 
Photography part of the museum
 
 
Where they filmed forrest gump !
 
 
 
 
 
the waving girl always waving at the ships that passed by and never missed one
 
 
 
found this interesting
 
 
 

Only pictures I got in my outfit before I got shrimp all over it :(
 For the Outfit:
Shirt: TJmaxx
Shorts:  Forever21
Bracelets:  Pandora
Purse: From China my friend got it for me when she went to china !
Shoes:  Lucky brand



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments