The Wetlands!

7:31 PM

This would be my first nature walk and can I say it was so nice! It was relaxing, many people came because there is a festival but every day the wetlands are open for every one! I went with my cousin and my little sister. This is place where you would walk and alligators would be right there ( sadly I didn't see any when I went but I heard stories of some being there.) Also it is an excellent place to see different type of birds. Walking around on the trails you would be walking around lakes and grass lands. You also have the option to go on a wildness hike through the forest. Which we did and can I say probably the most fun I ever had. I didn't even know walking through a forest would be so cool, they had white paint on the trees so you knew where you were going and we almost got lost but luckily I found a tree with the paint! The ground was very muddy but I didn't even care because it was so cool. Next time I go I should bring a bike because walking through the whole place would take to long! This place is also a nature photographers paradise!




























You Might Also Like

0 comments