So What have I been doing for the past weeks.....

5:10 PM

     Hey everyone, it has been a while since I did a post and I am really sorry about that. I haven't been doing anything extraordinary after my trip from Costa Rica but, I haven't  been sitting on my bed for the past weeks either.

     You're probably thinking Melanie then what have you been doing..
Well friends, I am going to tell you.
A lot of my family from up north came down for a visit this summer, so I showed them around and took them to places like the beaches, theme parks, popular places, etc.  Also I did this little summer camp for two weeks: Modelling Camp. 

     Now I've  always been interested in modeling and I thought, you know I have no idea how to get into the industry or what I'm doing. So instead of looking like a fool, I decided to take classes. They taught me many things. After a two week period they have a fashion show. I believe by doing this two week program, it was like I some how took a step into my future. Maybe this will be something I do as a career or maybe it's for fun. Who knows.. I just have to try it and find out myself.

      Photo time! I will explain more on what I did these past weeks in the pics.
Most of these pictures come from my Instagram. You can click on the little Instagram icon on the side to check it out.(:

 I traveled the world in one day, thanks to Disney!

 

Then I went to the beach.


 

Went Go-karting.


 

Headed to the shops, Disney shops.



 

Later in the weeks relaxed in the pool, after biking.






 

Then back to the beach, but this time it was to visit some cousins.








 

Got some henna done.


 

Also got some summer reading done.


 
 

Finally finishing with the back to school/fall fashion show!



 



Can you tell that I'm nervous












Me Leading the finale





 
 
Till Then,
Melanie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments