Beautiful sunset and nitrogen ice cream!

6:19 PM

       Hello my peeps, this Labor Day weekend was another success! We went to this wonderful beach called Siesta Key Beach. Now I mean it when I say wonderful beach, the sand was so white and soft. The water was the perfect temperature and super calm, it felt like we were swimming in a pool. 

     This mini vacation was much needed for my parents and myself. Just sitting on the edge of the beach and listening to the waves crash against the shore was super relaxing. I felt like I didn’t have a care in the world. 

     So we stayed at this almost perfect place for three days. The first day it was just spent at the beach from 11 in the morning till 8 at night. Yes I did get sunburnt but I didn’t even care because the sun set was LEGEN- WAIT FOR IT- DARY. It was perfect, and days like those show me how lovely this world is. For dinner my dad made a mean sea food platter. The second day was the same, but we didn’t stay for the whole day. Around lunch time we decided to get out and explore places to eat. We ate at this place called Walt’s Fish market, Restaurant, and Chickee bar. The Food was so fresh and what I ordered was fried shrimp with fries, it was so good that I didn’t finish it so I could take some back to the condo lol.  

     After that we went back to the beach and relaxed for a while. Sadly the day was gloomy and there was no sunset. ): But we met some people and they told us of an ice cream place called SubZero. So we went at night to go check it out, and oh my gosh I never seen this in my life but they made the ice cream with nitrogen. It was so cool!! Also tasted super delicious, I got a mint ice cream in a waffle bowl and with brownie dough inside. I need to find a place like that near me because it was so good that I think that is the only way I’m going to have my ice cream for now on.

      Following that remarkable experience we walked around little shops and restaurants and even walked the beach at night with the sky having lightning clouds. That was spectacular way to end the trip! I wish I got a picture but sadly it was one of those moments where you just have to experience it yourself. 

     This was pretty much all that we did and my family and I had a wonderful time. We hope to visit again soon.
Till Then, 
Melanie S. 





























Yes they misspelled my name


Thought this was funny 


You Might Also Like

0 comments