Exploring Costa Rica pt.5

9:59 PM

Last day

    This day was the saddest but also really relaxing. Day 7 we went back to the beach and relaxed. This beach wasn't like the other one, this one was public, had crazy waves and there was rocks everywhere. I went to test the water and it was good just, the rocks were everywhere and hitting my toes. So I decide to explore the beach and found this cool cave-like place. It was pretty neat.

    We got hungry so we went to a Spanish restaurant for lunch, it was so good like so good that we asked to speak to the chef. Not only did we speak to the chef on how delicious everything was, we also chatted a little because we found out that the chef is just like my parents. He is Spaniard and his wife is cuban (like my mom and dad). After lunch we went back to the beach to wait for the shuttle to pick us up to take us back to the hotel. Claro Que Si* we ate at the hotels restaurant!

     It was so sad leaving Costa Rica, even though the bugs were huge, colorful, and annoying. I still had an amazing time. I learned a lot of things while in Costa Rica. Such as don't let the rain stop you from doing fun activities, when zip lining do don't kick your legs to try to reposition your body in mid air, ignore the huge moths even if they are the size of your head, and finally Try new things because if you chicken out then you won't have a story to tell when you come back. I can actually go on with my lessons but that would be too long.

      Pura Vida you guys and if you're looking for a fun adventure check out Costa Rica it is so much fun. I am totally going head back one of these days, because there is so much we missed!


Till Then,
Melanie S.

*This means of course in spanish, and it is the name of the restaurant!



















You Might Also Like

0 comments